As we continue adapting to the ongoing changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to make this transition as easy as possible for our patients. The following is some important information and tips to help you get the most out of our telehealth consults:
- Please make sure you are near your phone and have the volume turned up.
- Similar to face to face appointments, the doctors will do their best to be on time for your appointment however they may be running late. Please be patient.
- Video-calling is our preferred method of communication, so please let the receptionists know if you would prefer a phone call with no video.
- If you are requesting a script, please have the phone number and fax number of the chemist you would like it sent to.
- Just like in a regular consult, be mindful of the time constraints and have your questions ready.
- Please keep in mind that we are working as best we can to get your scripts out as fast as possible, however unless it is deemed ‘urgent’ by the doctor, it could take up to three days.
Thanks for working with us through this difficult time and stay safe.